I am having one of those - holy crap holy crap - crazy ASS days! And then, a bright spot in my day. My good friend, Steph, nominated me for a funny blogger award. I don't really even pretend to understand what the heck I am supposed to do, but hey, I will answer these fun questions! :) I apologize if I am breaking the rules or somethin.. Here you go folksies.
Ps - Here is a gem of my friend, Steph. She is fun.
11 questions to answer:
1. What is your drink of choice? This is a toughie. I am known to suck down a few Strongbows or Honey Weiss beers like water. BUT in honor of my nominator and what I hope will be happening in less than an hour, I will go with 24 oz Strawbarita cans? (A photo follow up will happen my friends).
2. What is your guilty pleasure? I would say vampires. I am obsessed with Twilight, Vampire Diaries and of course, True Blood. I am a junkie. I have read all of these series' books as well as anything else my "fang-lover/twi-hard/team dalena" self can find. That and trashy romance novels. Oh, and maybe half of my DVR right now. My husband would be embarassed. lol
3. What is your favorite time of day? Happy hour.
4. What blogger makes you laugh every single day? That would be 100% Miss Gregermeen aka Steph @ Insert Classy Here. Wanna know why? See Exhibit A above in the photo.
5. We are at a karaoke bar and I'm forcing you to sing a song, what would it be? This would be a toss up between my prior go-to favorite, Friends in Low Places (this has happened at a little college bar called Blarney's in Mpls with my brother while we were
slightly horribly intoxicated...whoops) OR Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson. It has also been a recent fav to belt out in embarassing public places.
I have also been known to rap Notorious Thugs by Biggie in the past (evidence here)
6. What is your favorite thing about blogging? Probably distracting myself to do this while at work. I really enjoy procrastination. This aides in that :)
7. Name your go-to comfort food (or other comfort item.) Pizza. Or chocolate (says as she stuffs a Fudge Stripe cookie in mouth)
8. You're stranded on Gilligan's Island, what 3 people would you want with you? My husband, and my dogs. (Dogs are people right?) Haha. My husband is pretty much MacGyver so I am sure it would be like a family vacation. (He slept in his tent last weekend at my cabin for fun in the yard... I was in a queen bed with the pups. This wasnt the first time either. HAHA)
9. Star Wars, Star Trek or Star Magazine? Ooohh... Tough one. I love ALL of the Star Wars movies, but I just watched both of the new Star Trek movies and I have to say they are pretty amazing. Plus, my Dad growing up was a total trekie and totally "taped" any episode so he wouldn't miss one. So, I will go with that.
10. What is your favorite thing about your hometown? Leinenkugel's Brewery. (here ya go)
11. What is your favorite color? GREEN - any darn shade at all. Why? "like the colors of Craig's eyes... and money." haha I hope someone gets that reference (movie hint!)