Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day and First Race!

I feel like every week - it's 3pm on Friday and I am itching for it to be the weekend! This weekend is event FULL!
 
I am excited to be running my first 5k - well now it's a little less than that - 2.5 mile race tonight at Valley Fair called the "Rave Run." A glow in the dark race... Ok. I can DO this!  
 
Tomrrow I am working at an event for work - National Train Day at Union Depot in St. Paul. The radio station I work for has hilarious talent on the air. I came up with this gem and edited it (on my iPhone for reelz!) for the occasion. I am excited to work at this fun event and see thousands of people all jazzed up for trains. :)

 
Also, I have been listening to this amazing Spotify playlist all week - without headphones. Surprisingly, I have had no complaints from my co-workers. In fact, many have been singing along to this "Package Tour" inspired playlist from Steph.
 
A couple of my boy bands FAVs on the list...
 
 
 
YAY! Have a happy weekend and happiest of Mother's Day to everyone out there. I am SO blessed with the best Mom and BONUS Mom with my awesome mother in law. Love these two SO much!!
 
right after our wedding ceremony :)

having too much fun at my bachelorette party!
 
My best friend and heart and soul - LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment