Friday, May 24, 2013

Michael Jackson Tribute Show!

CHEERS to the freakin' weekend!
 
 
Last night was the Michael Jackson Legacy show at SteppingStone Theatre in St. Paul. My parents, my brother and my 7 year-old nephew, Jack, and I went.
It was a BLAST!
 
Jack showed up in his MJ best... his "BAD" necklace, his "Smooth Criminal" fedora, and his "Beat It" red leather jacket I got him for his birthday in April.
 
 
 
We met my parents for dinner at Billy's on Grand (oh the college memories haha) and then walked the couple blocks to the theater. It was general admission and they wouldn't let us take photos during the performance, but it was SO GOOD!
 
Jack knew every single song within the first couple beats. LC Jackson is a local impersonator that travels around full-time doing these theatre productions.
He is authentic down to the same exact Florsheim loafers and pursing his lips like MJ.
 
Here are some photos of him from his website
 
 
Jack LOVED it! We LOVED it. It was so much fun to sing along to all of our favorite songs! :)
 
 
 
Two favorite moments from the show... 1. When I snuck a video of nothing but still got the sound to send Steph from "Man in The Mirror" a nice little flashback to MT and our dance party...
2. During Thriller when the zombies came into the audience and scared the shit out of us and the screaming teens in the row ahead of us. I almost peed myself ;)
 
In honor of this FUN night with my family, my "Back That Azz Up" music will be a tribute to my FAV songs from the King of Pop!
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment