I have not been able to get on here to update in a while. I am determined today though as my weekend "shenanigans" were AMAZE balls!
I spent 4 days in Cali, San Diego, PB with 7 of my girl friends. Here is my epic vacation recap.
|plane rides are always...interesting with us...|
There are SO many photos to share as we had the BEST time.
|my fav photo of me all weekend, louise captured. i was just SO happy!|
1. Bikes - we rented beach cruisers for the weekend -- note we did not realize hills are hard... esp with bottles of "MERICA" vodka in your basket. Or, stuffed full of groceries.
|see? #MERICA svedka.|
2. The BEACH! God, do I love the ocean. I loved this weekend too because all of us were in agreement - let's relax on the beach. Done and done.
|the sunset photo of cathryn is so beautiful. she just ran and jumped in the ocean...fully clothed. that's my girl.|
|know what else is amazing on the beach? |
cookies n cream out of a waffle cone. yum!
3. Our VRBO vacation rental. This house was STUNNING! 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3 decks, a fire pit, a grill, kitchen, and panaramic views of SD and the ocean and bay...
|this house in north PB. our home for the weekend! LOVE LOVE LOVE|
4. Laughing/Drinking with these crazies... SO much of this happened. We spent 2 out of our 3 nights at the house grilling our dinners, dancing, playing inappropriate games like "Dirty Catch Phrase" and "Cards Against Humanity".
5. Our crazy bar night complete with weird dancing at clubs, being overdressed at dinner, the BEST mini-donuts in the world (and the NICEST man Rayal EVER who worked there), impromtu drunk belly button piercings, and our tough marine bestie, Nick, doing yoga in our kitchen at 2am with Stace...
|i love that i found a john lennon mural on garnet st!|
|NICEST man, love you Rayal! Your mini-donuts were the SHIT!|
There is SO much more to share I am sure. I just know that these girls made this trip SO amazing! I am in depression being back at work. BUT, I just am counting the days until my next adventure! :)
and since I missed Friday's "back that azz up" I leave you with our SOUNDTRACK of the trip.