Friday, April 19, 2013

"Hey Winter, Go Home! You're Drunk"

The title of this post was one of the best joke statuses I saw on Facebook yesterday as we entered into record territory here in MinneSNOWta.

So, ofcourse, I am dreaming of the warmth.
I am reminding myself there are at least 38 reasons I should love living in MN... (obviously)

BUT in order to really get me through this 8+ inches of WET heavy poopy snow outside, I need a little help from my friends...

 
And I will be soon consuming some beers and relaxing AWAY from my cubicle while jamming out to at least these:
 
The Black Keys (I heart you Dan Auerbach)

(LOVE these French boys. Their new album comes out next Tuesday! YAY!)
 
Just had an EPIC private performance at The Electric Fetus a couple weeks ago. SO stoked for July 9th at the legendary First Ave. :) And one of my fav memories was with my big brother belting out these lyrics at the MN State Fair during a tornado warning... a little intoxicated. :)
 
AND to make EVERYONE's day a little regaee - one of my FAVS from this awesome Canadian group, Bedouin Soundclash.
 
 
 

1 comment: