Friday, February 15, 2013

A New Adventure - Writing

I am very new to this whole "blogging" business so hopefully you will like what you see. Thanks for checking out my blog!
 
This started with the idea to post about my newest obsession - completing my "Thirty Before Thirty." I have a few years to complete all of the items on my list, but when I am old and gray, I would love to be able to remember all of the accomplishments I had for this "wanderlust" adventure!
 
You can see my list here 
 
I have some awesome friends like Cathryn and Steph who are so inspiring with their blogs, you can see them thru my "Favs" tab on the right side of the page! They both are so good at recording their adventures - so I am lucky to be so inspired! (Thanks guys!)
 
Okay - until next time!
 
Kelsey 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment